Articles, Books and Readings (Academic)
2. Chad M. et. al, School Absenteeism and Mental Health among Sexual Minority Youth and Heterosexual Youth, 52 Journal of School Psychology 37 (2014).
3. Collier K. et. al., Homophobic Name Calling Among Secondary School Students and its Implications for Mental Health, 42(3) J Youth Adolesc. 363–375 (2013).
4. Dorothy L. Espelage et. al., Homophobic Teasing, Psychological Outcomes, and Sexual Orientation Among High School Students: What Inﬂuence Do Parents and Schools Have?, 37 (2) school psychology review 202 (2008).
5. Emily O’Malley Olsen et. al., School Violence and Bullying Among Sexual Minority High School Students 2009-2011, Journal of Adolescent Health(2014).
6. Ian Rivers, Well-Being Among Same-Sex- and Opposite-Sex- Attracted Youth at School, 37 (2) school psychology review 174 (2008).
7. Lina Darwich, School Avoidance and Substance Use Among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Questioning Youths: The Impact of Peer Victimization and Adult Support, 104 (2) Journal of Educational Psychology 381 (2012)
8. Michael J. Michell, When Consciousness Dawns: Confronting Homophobia with Turkish High School Students, 98 (4) the English journal 67 (2009).
9. Russell B. Toomeya et. al, Heteronormativity, School Climates, and Perceived Safety for Gender Nonconforming Peers 35 Journal of Adolescence 187 (2012).
10. Smriti Nevatia et. al, Bound by Norms and Out of Bounds: Experiences of PAGFB (Persons Assigned Gender Female at Birth) Within the Formal Education System: Lesbians and Bisexuals in Action (LABIA), 9(2)Contemporary Education Dialogue 173-196 (2012).
11. Susan M. Swearer et. al., You’re So Gay!: Do Different Forms of Bullying Matter for Adolescent Males?, 37 (2) school psychology review 174 (2008).
12. V. Paul Poteat and Ian Rivers, The Use of Homophobic Language Across Bullying Roles During Adolescence, 31 journal of applied developmental psychology 166 (2010).
13. V. Paul Poteat and Stephen Russell, Understanding Homophobic Behaviour and its Implications for Policy and Practice, 52 theory into practice 264 (2013).
14. V. Paul Poteat Source, Peer Group Socialization of Homophobic Attitudes and Behavior during Adolescence, 78 (6) child development 1830-1842 (2007).
15. V. Paul Poteat, Contextual and Moderating Effects of the Peer Group Climate on Use of Homophobic Epithets, 37 (2) school psychology review 188 (2008).
16. Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity/Expression Related Peer Victimization in Adolescence: A Systematic Review of Associated Psychosocial and Health Outcomes, 50 (3-4) j. Sex. Res. 299 (2013).
More Coming Soon…
- JUDITH BUTLER, GENDER TROUBLE (2012).
- JUDITH BUTLER, THE PSYCHIC LIFE OF POWER: THEORIES IN SUBJECTION (1997).
- LABIA – A QUEER FEMINIST LBT COLLECTIVE, BREAKING THE BINARY: UNDERSTANDING CONCERNS AND REALITIES OF QUEER PERSONS ASSIGNED GENDER FEMALE AT BIRTH ACROSS A SPECTRUM OF LIVED GENDER IDENTITIES (2013).
- PANKAJ BUTALIA, DARK ROOM: CHILD SEXUALITY IN INDIA (2013).
- RITUPARNA BORAH AND JAYA SHARMA, खुलती परतें: यौनिकता और हम (1ST EDN. 2011).
- STEVEN SEIDMEN ET.AL. (EDS.), NEW SEXUALITY STUDIES (2ND EDN. 2011).
- SUDHIR KAKAR, THE INNER WORLD: A PSYCHO-ANALYTIC STUDY OF CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY IN INDIA (1978).
More Coming Soon…